• 山西省人民代表大会常务委员会 2020-01-27
  • 杨梅:谣言太多伤不起 2020-01-27
  • 你烧香拜佛,天就会降大斯于你? 2020-01-27
  • 青冈汉麻产品叫响“哈洽会” 2020-01-27
  • 城市网站传播力2017年9月榜 大洋网第三季度保持领先! 2020-01-25
  • 男子连掏3张百元假钞买碗面 老板忍无可忍报警 2020-01-25
  • 同一个世界,同一个银行,这样的银行能参与国际竞争吗?女子去银行取钱:柜员递出一张纸 写着公安局地址 2020-01-23
  • 世界杯来了,如何伪装成30年老球迷? 2020-01-20
  • 【图解】青岛峰会:上合组织三大支柱取得这些新成果 2020-01-20
  • 广州中考首用计算机辅助命题 满满的广州元素 2020-01-17
  • 你这个【炒】啊【炒】的,还缺少一个【炒人】,而【炒人气】你听说过没有。。。?[福尔摩斯] 2020-01-14
  • 都在关注创新企业如何定价!证监会给出最新十点意见,询价机构确定这些重点内容 2020-01-08
  • C级总销量迫近A4L 宝马3系乏力 2020-01-08
  • 这些“专家”说得相当不靠谱,没有一个说到点子上。事实上不仅“农民没有富起来”,广大工薪阶层也“没有富起来”,其根本原因在于社会财富被个人占为私有的私有... 2020-01-03
  • 华谊发布第六季H计划片单《手机2》未受影响仍热拍 2020-01-02
  • 2013年9月22日 星期日
    ·设为首页 ·加入收藏 | 用户名: 密码: 登录
    当前位置: 首页 * Main
    Brief Introduction
    第一旅游网:大河两码中特      发布时间:2013-11-04      字号:【

    大河两码中特 www.kqucm.tw Brief intro

    China is a country like no other- the scale, the history, the people and the great variety of attractions. China is so proud to offer immense cultural treasures and natural heritages: from the ancient eighth wonder- Terracotta Warriors, to the new seven wonder-the Great Wall; from the largest imperial Forbidden City in Beijing to the elegant gardens and nostalgia water towns in Suzhou; from the Dunhuang Maogao Frescoes set amidst rolling sand dunes along the ancient Silk Road to the stunning mountain scenery on the Li River cruise in Guilin-you can always enjoy China's most famous historic and scenic attractions and features at a relaxing pace.

    China has the largest population in the world, in 2008 the population reached 1.328 billion , which totals approximately 22% of the total world population. The People's Republic of China is a unified, multi-national country, comprising of 56 nationalities. The Han people make up 91.02 percent of the total population, leaving 8.98 percent for the other 55 ethnic minorities. China is a multi-religious country, consisting of Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Catholicism and Protestantism. However, the first three are more widely spread.

    With a land area of about 9596960 km2 (about 3.6 million square miles), China is the third largest country in the world, just behind Russia and canada, a vast land spanning many degrees of latitude with complicated terrain, climate varies radically. China has a variety of temperature and rainfall zones, including continental monsoon areas. In winter most areas become cold and dry, in summer hot and rainy.


    来源: 责任编辑:赵斯聪
    相关阅读 (关键词:)

    11115
  • 山西省人民代表大会常务委员会 2020-01-27
  • 杨梅:谣言太多伤不起 2020-01-27
  • 你烧香拜佛,天就会降大斯于你? 2020-01-27
  • 青冈汉麻产品叫响“哈洽会” 2020-01-27
  • 城市网站传播力2017年9月榜 大洋网第三季度保持领先! 2020-01-25
  • 男子连掏3张百元假钞买碗面 老板忍无可忍报警 2020-01-25
  • 同一个世界,同一个银行,这样的银行能参与国际竞争吗?女子去银行取钱:柜员递出一张纸 写着公安局地址 2020-01-23
  • 世界杯来了,如何伪装成30年老球迷? 2020-01-20
  • 【图解】青岛峰会:上合组织三大支柱取得这些新成果 2020-01-20
  • 广州中考首用计算机辅助命题 满满的广州元素 2020-01-17
  • 你这个【炒】啊【炒】的,还缺少一个【炒人】,而【炒人气】你听说过没有。。。?[福尔摩斯] 2020-01-14
  • 都在关注创新企业如何定价!证监会给出最新十点意见,询价机构确定这些重点内容 2020-01-08
  • C级总销量迫近A4L 宝马3系乏力 2020-01-08
  • 这些“专家”说得相当不靠谱,没有一个说到点子上。事实上不仅“农民没有富起来”,广大工薪阶层也“没有富起来”,其根本原因在于社会财富被个人占为私有的私有... 2020-01-03
  • 华谊发布第六季H计划片单《手机2》未受影响仍热拍 2020-01-02
  • 彩友网游戏 贵州茅台股票分析2017 陕西11选5基本走势图 重庆时时彩官网 体彩20选5中奖说明 163足球比分网怎么样 大圣捕鱼下载免费 竞猜四川快乐12技巧 福利26选5开奖结果今天 九乐棋牌游戏官方下载